Sunday Stealing: The Madness Meme, Part 1
I'm trying to be a little more active of my blog - figured this was a fun post. Here's to getting to know a little more about me!
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Huh? No, I've never even heard of this. However, I have used a little saliva and a cotton tee to rub a CD/DVD squeaky clean!
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
10 years difference between someone I've actually dated. My hubby and I are 9 years apart.
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
YES, many. When I was 19 I accidentally clipped the bumper of a truck in an effort to avoid rear ending it... the truck was fine (thanks to the metal bumper) - but the corner of my Acura Integra wasn't - I was devastated! I was in a very serious car accident when I was 23 - I was t-boned at an intersection. I had terrible bruises and knots all over my body, my neck and back was messed up for months - and my Honda Civic (which I had just got because my Acura was stolen a few months prior) was totaled! I was also rear ended on the freeway - thankfully my Honda Accord fared well. And although this wasn't technically a car wreck - I was also hit as a pedestrian while running across the street to get to work one day when I was 19/20!
4. Were you popular in high school?
No, I wasn't popular - but I was known... notoriously for being a loud mouth!
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
I wouldn't really consider it a date, but I did meet someone I had never seen before.
6. Are looks important?
Yes and no. Looks are good for the initial attraction - but there has to be a lot more under the surface to keep me interested!
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
YES, many! While the friendships have changed their dynamics over the years - they are still my friends and I know without a doubt we would be there for each other if needed!
8. By what age would you like to be married?
I'm married now... however I remember wanting to be married by the time I was 23. When that day came and went I thought I wouldn't likely get married (ridiculous I know) - but I ended up married a few months after I turned 25.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
This is just something I don't want to know.
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
I probably make a mistake every single day - we all do!
11. Are you a good tipper?
YES. However, there are some things I just don't feel should require tipping.
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
On a haircut alone? $35 + $15 for tip - so $50. However, I rarely used to cut my hair - I've always preferred it long.
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
LOL - yes. In fact, I had a serious crush on my elementary school principal when I was in first and second grade. I would even write him love letters. Oh my word, I can't believe I'm admitting to this!
14. Have you ever peed in public?
No, not that I can recall. However, when I was 12 I knocked on a complete strangers house and asked to use their bathroom because there was no way I was going to make it the 3/4 mile home without peeing on myself.
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
I feel comfortable enough to tell my parents anything - so, I would if I were, but I'm not.
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
This is a tough one because there's just sooooooo many things I love... shredded beef tacos, chile rellenos, sushi - If I could have those 3 things then I would!
18. Beatles or Stones?
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
Tough question - even with all the evil people in the world I truly can't pick one person. There are a lot of people who deserve death - but no one in particular I can think of.
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
I don't drink...
21. Do you have any phobias?
It's not a "real" phobia - but I'm always worried someone is going to break into our home and rape me and the kids.
22. What are your plans for the future?
I've learned not to make plans for the future. Plans don't typically work out the way you intend - and it's best to be flexible. I just go with the flow - whatever happens is the Will of God and I go with it!