Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme - Part One
Anyone missed these posts? They're a bit fun to do - I just haven't had much time to blog the last few weeks.
1. Song that always makes you sad?
I don’t listen to music anymore, but I would say one of the saddest songs I’ve heard is How Can I Help You to Say Goodbye
2. Last thing you bought?
Generic Neosporin from Target... nothing exciting really. However, I’m going to buy a bike so I can go bike riding with the kids!
3. Last person you argued with?
My brother... it wasn’t really an argument but he watched some documentary called Forks Over Knives and he’s convinced that we should give up dairy and other stuff and I wholeheartedly disagree with him. It’s sad when people adopt science as their religion... Even scientists are wrong; they’re human afterall. Everything in moderation!
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
Hua? I never heard of this before. Seems a bit gross if you ask me.. the trick is to use a good quality wheat bread!
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
I don’t remember giving my animals names... if I did, I don’t remember any names. However, my favorite stuffed animal was a small golden squeaky teddy with an apple bib - I thought my grandma gave it to me but my mom believes she did. I just googled it for fun and actually found the exact bear.
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
7. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday - odd I know.
8. Favorite sundae topping?
9. Did you take piano lessons?
I don’t - but I did years and years ago!
10. Most frequent song played?
I don’t listen to music...
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
I love playing basketball -- but hockey is super fun to watch.
13. Date someone older or younger?
Older - I’ve done younger a couple times and it never turned out well.
14. One place you could travel right now?
Morocco and Spain!
15. Do you use umbrellas?
Nope - my hijab is my umbrella.
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
No - just, “O Canada...”
17. Favorite cheese?
I think it would be easier to say what cheese I don’t like... blue cheese is just gross!
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
Brunettes - even natural blonde gets brassy and dirty looking.
20. Best job you ever had?
I've been blessed to have a couple great jobs! My best jobs were:
1) Operations/Training Manager for New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
2) Customer Service Manager/Creative Writer for Kelly's Closet - It's awesome being able to work from home!
However I recently started a new at-home job with Global Enfant and it's pretty awesome too!