Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme - Part Two
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
No. I graduated early so I didn’t attend prom or Grad Nite at Disneyland... I did however still participate in the graduation ceremony.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
9am would be ideal but most days I wake up between 7:30-8:30am
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I haven’t played chess in ages... but no, I never use the queen right away.
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Yes, many! I’ve even been hit by a car as a pedestrian... just call me Calamity Jane!
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
Mom. I love my Dad but he’s a crotchety and he never really listens to me because he still thinks I’m a little kid.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
Life will be over when I die - I am convinced I will be lively until the day I die, God Willing!
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Excellent question... the 1920’s are fascinating but following that comes the Great Depression - so I wouldn’t ideally like to live through that. I think being a teenager in the 80’s would have been cool - I was a 90’s teenager.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
My all-time favorite shoes were these heeled black leather slide-on sandals with a lovely cut-out pattern. I wish I would have kept them and had them resoled somehow, that’s how much I loved them. An honorable mention would have to be my purple suede boots back in junior high - those were awesome too!
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
I’m sure I could find a few things at my parents house... but nothing worth keeping. I was fashionably challenged back then; besides, nothing would fit (I wish I could be the “fat” I was back then)!
31. Were you in track and field?
No, I was in NJROTC for my freshman year - ladies armed drill team and the blue PT (physical training) team. I also played basketball my sophmore year.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
In elementary school I participated in the one and only talent show our school had (at least since I was in Kindergarten-6th grade)... I was with 2 other girls and we performed a dance to the Beach’s Boys California Girls (if my memory serves me correctly).
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
Yes- when I was a kid.
34. Allergic to?
Robaxin, Reglan, and Sulfur based antibiotics.
35. Favorite fruit?
Raspberries - but pomegranates are a very close second.