Sunday Stealing posts - but here’s for trying to get back on track... This week’s Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme - Part One
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Tala’a Badru Alaina - Yusuf Islam
Qur’an Surat 80 (Chapter 80 of the Qur’an)
Arabic ABC’s song
Whisper of Peace - Dawud Wharsnby Ali
First Molimo Fire Dance Song - (this is from my daughter’s homeschooling history CD)
God is The Light - Yusuf Islam
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Dead or alive? I would love to meet the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
In the kitchen, Mrs. Mercer poured golden batter into...
4) What do you think about most?
The many things I have to get done in a day... my thoughts sort of race so I don’t have one main thought/concern at any given day/time.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
From my sister, “Yeah, Stephen talks about going back to the gym because he is pretty impressed with me.”
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
With - once you have kids clothing isn’t optional.
7) What's your strangest talent?
I don’t know that I would call it a talent - but I can pick up virtually everything off the floor with my toes.
8) Women.... (finish the sentence); Men.... (finish the sentence)
Women are conniving. (Sorry, it’s the first thing that popped into my head.)
Men are frustrating. (Again, first thing that popped into my head.)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
There was a poem or two - but I honestly don’t even remember what they said.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
I have absolutely no idea! It’s been years I believe!
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
It’s not strange and I wouldn’t call it a fear, per se - but I HATE cockroaches! Just thinking about them give me shivers.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
When I was in fifth grade, I sat in the back of the class. I often got bored. I used to grind chalk into a powder and sniff it to make people laugh. Kids do stupid things - I was no exception.
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Going on a walk or going grocery shopping.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Behind, for now!
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
More like a one-man band - Prince. But I don't listen to music anymore.
17) What was the last lie you told?
I added one to the meme... but I'm not telling you which answer is a lie. hehe
18) Do you believe in karma?
Depends on how you define karma. I don’t believe in the Hindu and Buddhist meaning of the concept. However, I do believe in fate/destiny as well as consequences for one’s actions.
19) What does your URL mean?
SurvivingMadness.com --- it pretty much explains itself!
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Biggest weakness? The first thing that comes to mind is needing approval. As for my greatest strength - being able to stand up to people and speak my mind.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t really have one at the moment... there are a lot of good-looking celebrities out there!
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I yell or talk to my mom, sometimes both.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Depends on who it is... I would prefer to video chat with my in-laws because they’re far away and we don’t get to see them often. My close family and friends I would rather talk on the phone because then I can do chores and stuff while I’m on the phone. However, with all that said, I’m not on the phone very much (which is why I got rid of our home phone entirely - because we almost never used it).