Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme - Part Three
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Yes. Yes, I do! Although I grow out of the grudges over time...
52) What is your astrological sign?
I don’t believe in all that stuff - but I’m a Libra.
53) Do you save money for anything? What?
I do save money - but not for anything in particular. I’m a spend-thrift - so I buy what suits my fancy in the moment.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Yesterday I bought a new skillet at Costco... I almost bought an enamel cast iron skillet - but the model on display had lots of chips in the enamel and I didn’t want to buy something that was going to eventually get chips all over.
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love?
Yes, a handful or so.
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me.
58) What do you want to tell us about your day?
Well, it’s 10am. I woke up at 2am and couldn’t go back to sleep until 3:30am... then I woke up for prayer and went back to bed because I’m still feeling sick. I woke up at 8am - made breakfast for myself and now here I am... not very exciting!
59) Where were you yesterday?
I was home most of the day, resting. I did go to Costco because I needed to pick up a few things. Again, not very exciting.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you?
My menu planner - but that’s about it.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope; my feet are NAKED!
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
My smashing personality... of course my pretty blue-green eyes and smile help too! :D
64) Where is your best friend?
I have a few “best” friends... most are here in San Diego.
65) How did you end your last relationship end?
I’m still in my “last” relationship!
66) What is your heritage?
You ready for this one? I’m Mexican, Norwegian, and possible Irish, Scottish and Dutch? My mom is Mexican and Norwegian.... my dad, well, he’s not entirely sure of his heritage - but he seems to think there’s some Scottish and Dutch in there - maybe Irish. I don’t really know. While I look like a complete “white girl” with my blue-green eyes and freckles - I like to consider myself Mexican.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Sleeping next to 2 of my 3 sick kids.
68) What's new?
Not much really...
69) What is the key to seduction?
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week??
The weirdest thing would have to be all 3 of the kids getting sick at the same time, as well as myself.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog... If I have a boss as lousy as that - I most definitely don’t need that job!
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
Wow, that’s a deep question. I would definitely tell my husband, parents, and siblings. I wouldn’t tell my kids, I don’t think. I would probably write them each a very long, loving letter (gosh, the thought has me in tears - thanks) with all the things I want them to know and remind them how very much I love and will miss each and every one of them. I wouldn’t be afraid to die - but I would be afraid for how my death would affect my children, husband, and family/friends.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
Trust... there is no love without trust anyways.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Nothing comes to mind...
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
Friends... who else would have it?