Sunday Stealing: The 99’er Meme - Part Two
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
Yes and no. I’ve definitely come a long way from the loud mouth witch I used to be back in my teenager years... I’m still fairly loud, but thankfully the attitude is under control (for the most part). However, I’m not completely happy with who I am - I know I could be better.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
Hate: My kids whining or fighting - drives me INSANE!
Love: My kids laughing - I can’t help but smile or laugh with them.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I never found Islam... I can’t even imagine where I would be if I hadn’t decided to become a Muslim. My life changed for the better in so many ways I cannot even begin to imagine the “what if?”
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
I believe in spirits - not ghosts, per se. As fas as aliens are concerned - I believe God created other life, so aliens are probable.
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
The mouse with my right arm... my Weight Watchers Points book with my left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
If peace and quiet were a smell, this is what it would smell like. LOL
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
I’ve never really ever been to a “worst place.” Does the Emergency Room on a weekend in the middle of the night count?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
West Coast representin’ - 619!!!
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
I’m gonna have to go with Lenny Kravitz... no one else really comes to mind except Enrique Iglesias
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
To be laugh, love, and be happy overall while living for God!
36) Define: Art.
To me art is creativity in all forms -beyond just paintings and sculpture... food and fashion are arts too, just not usually recognized as such.
37) Do you believe in luck?
I believe that everything, both good and bad, happens by the Will of God - so no, I don’t believe in luck.
38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's @$$?
Seeing as the SuperBowl is over and I haven’t been into football for several years - I don’t care.
39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes and yes.
41) What was the last book you read?
The Lying Game: Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
My family used to call me “Rena” for short but I HATED it - my Dad will still call me that every now and then.
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Jane Eyre with Mia Wasikowska and Michael Fassbender
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I was hit by a car as a pedestrian and it really messed up my back/neck for several years... I also broke my left arm 3 times (consecutively) when I was kid....
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
Eating healthy and exercising... it’s my new crack. LOL
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Countless times I’m sure...
50) Do you believe in magic?
Magic is all and illusion... but I believe in “magical” things happening... not by magic, but just something so wonderful happening.