Sunday Stealing - I'm picking up where I left off...
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme - Ends
36. Have you watched American Horror Story?
37. Baseball hat or toque?
Toque - they tend to fit better
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
Wet the toothbrush - I really can’t imagine going at it dry!
40. Pen or pencil?
Pen - Sharpie actually!
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
No, but I did feel nauseated once.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
Yes, when I was pregnant with my first daughter - I had TERRIBLE morning sickness for 5 months. I couldn’t go anywhere without plastic shopping bags ready to go for my “moments.”
44. Have you thrown up at work?
Probably, but I don’t recall specifically.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
Out of excitement - not out of fear.
46. How many shoes do you have?
I have quite a bit of shoes - 98% of which I don’t wear. I still have a huge bag of shoes at my parents house my mom was supposed to give a friend of mine for her daughters and never did.
47. Who was your first roommate?
My hubby, after we got married. Although I did live with my friend Blanca for 5 months while her hubby was on deployment so I could help her with her son Dillon (who was 3 years old at the time and is now 18!)
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time? *ahem* I believe it was Hennessy Cognac - my friend April and I found it when we were raiding her cupboards for ingredients for a cooking/baking expedition one day. I think I can still remember the terrible burn!
49. What was your first job?
Babysitting - but “real” job with a paycheck - All’n One (it was a KFC, Taco Bell and Pizza Hut in one restaurant). I hated working fast food - but I ended up scoring a cool job across the street from that place because the customers really liked me!
50. What was your first car?
Acura Integra... I still miss that car, it was awesome!
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
2002 I believe... my ex sister in law’s mother had passed away a mere two months after her Nani had passed. I remember signing Amazing Grace and fighting every nerve I had not to lose it.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
25 - When I got married I moved to Orange County/Los Angeles to live with my hubby.
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
I went to Washington to visit friends.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
I wasn’t with anyone - but I was headed to my friends house.
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
My very first “best” friend is Martha Gardener. Yes, we’re still friends.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
With my hubby - I was a bit traditional.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? My oldest brother’s wedding.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
61. What was the first concert you attended?
Hmmmmm... this is a tough one. I wasn’t a big “concert” person... I’ve only been to 3. It was either a Prince concert or a Brian McKnight concert - but I think it was Prince. I actually won the tickets to that and was soooooooo excited!
62. First tattoo or piercing?
I had my tongue pierced... I definitely don’t miss it.
63. First celebrity crush?
Edward Furlong from Terminator