Sunday Stealing - The 99’er Meme - Final Part
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
A great relationship is something that develops over time... it’s a combination of trust, honor, respect, and love. Knowing one another and loving them in spite of their worst characteristics and qualities.
77) How did/could someone win your heart?
My hubby is not a man of many words, but he’s honest and very sincere - I cherish this most about him!
78) In your world, what brings on more creativity?
Creativity is all around me... I’m most creative by things I see and would love to replicate. However, I also get my own creative ideas from a need.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) Why did you break up with your last ex?
He was a compulsive LIAR. Unfortunate for him (fortunate for me) I have an outstanding memory and I can remember the smallest details. I confronted him and had the proof in hand (so-to-speak) and he insisted on lying further.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
The standard: name and dates of birth/death. What’s on my tombstone is of no significance to me - it’s the impact and difference I make while I’m alive that I’m more concerned with.
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: Delusional
Ok, so the question said first thing - my brother. Sorry bro!
84) What is a saying you use a lot?
I don’t understand you! I say it to my son because he has speech delay and while he’s trying really hard to talk oftentimes we both get frustrated - I tell him that I’m really happy he’s talking but I don’t understand. I also say it to my girls when they’re misbehaving... and I stay it to my husband too.
85) Are you watching Idol this season? If yes, how do you like it?
No. In fact I’ve never watched it.
86) Were you surprised that House got canceled?
What? House got canceled? This was the first I had heard of it... I immediately Googled it to see if it was true. Alas, it is true. I am surprised!
87) What is your current desktop picture?
Monet’s Water Lillies
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
No one comes to mind...
89) What would be a question where you'd not tell the truth?
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it may incriminate me.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by WEEPING ANGELS. The Weeping Angles aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What would you do?
Ask why they are weeping.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
To make my children listen the first time I tell them to do anything! I also have the power to make them clean up without whining as well as keeping them from talking back.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I would pass on the opportunity. While I haven’t always made the wisest decisions - collectively all of my experiences have shaped me into the person I am today... If I were to relive even 30 minutes that might have changed the course of my life.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Answer from above applies here too.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. (let's say that you are both single and available) Who might it be?
Laughing - celebrities are over rated.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives or friends in jail?
No (at least not that I’m aware of).
97) Who's winning the U.S. Republican presidential nomination? Why?
I’m not overly into politics - it’s just one big laughingstock.
98) Who's winning the next U.S. Presidential election?
I’m rooting for Ron Paul - I think of everyone in the ring right now, he seems like the best option.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Educate yourself. There are so many ignorant people - walking around believing in whatever they are told in the news and media.