Friday, January 28, 2011
Five Question Friday - 01/28
If you would like to play along with 5QF, head over to My Little Life and link up!
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
Of course I would donate it to my local masjid (mosque), especially during Ramadan so they could use the money to feed those who are fasting!
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
LOL - Thankfully, living in Southern California - San Diego specifically, we don't have snow days! Welcome sunshine in the middle of winter!
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
Ahhhhh, excellent question. When I was little I always wanted to be a figure skater or tap dancer. As an adult, I wish I had the talent of being the "perfect" mom! You know, the one who never yells at her kids, loses her cool, etc... for now I'll just accept my talents as a struggling mom!
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I'm not really into politics - I keep up to date and all - but I'm just not into the political drama! However, I'm definitely one for news and I'll admit- I take guilty pleasure in keeping up with some of the celebs... I'm just not obsessed!
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!) As a Muslim we don't drink alcohol - so my absolute favorite drink is strawberry lemonade!
Labels: Five Question Friday