Sunday Stealing: The Questions Galore Meme, Part 2
21. What was the last song you listened to that wasn’t sung in English?
Frère Jacques (Brother John in French)
22. One of our SS players generally leaves a critical comment on our memes. Which is fine. All's fair. Do you let meme authors know when you hate their memes?
No - granted, there are some cheesy questions at times, but it’s all for fun.
23. What TV show would you like to be on?
I’d like to be on House - as a Muslim patient who finally cracks the craziness that is House and gets him to believe!
24. What was the last video game you played?
We don’t have a TV - therefore, no video games. However, I have an occasional Angry Birds fix from time to time on my iPhone or iPad.
25. Have you ever been in a musical? If yes, do tell.
Yes - Prince and the Pauper in summer school between 7th and 8th grade. I don’t recall my role, but it wasn’t an important one (much to my dismay).
26. Do you follow your own style or everyone else’s?
I have my own style, occasionally inspired by others.
27. What’s the last store you bought from?
Online: Old Navy (my son LOVES the polar fleece zip-up sweaters)
28. In retrospect, have you ever let a person use you a lot?
Yes. Unfortunately not just a single person, but many.
29. What are you doing two days from now?
Visiting my parents - however, since you’ll all be reading this on Sunday - I’ll likely be at home with the kids.
30. Did you ever believe there were monsters in your closet?
I don’t think so. However, I used to be afraid Gremlins were going to jump out of the trees at night and jump on my mom’s car when we drove down a long dark street with lots of hovering trees. I would cower in the back seat and frightening look up at the sky waiting for it to happen. HAHA!
31. When you graduated high school, did you let random people sign your yearbook or just close friends?
I didn’t buy a yearbook. I finished high school early and didn’t attend the last year with my class (although I did attend the graduation ceremony).
32. Would you consider adopting a child that had a mental illness?
Yes, I honestly would.
33. Does thinking about death scare you?
I have two fears about death...
I’ll die too young and won’t be able to watch my kids grow up and have their children of their own.
I’m worried I might not make it to Paradise (Heaven) and I’ll be in the Hellfire. BIGGEST fear ever!
34. If you died, do you believe that you go to Heaven or Hell and where would your spirit go? Just answered that, see above.
35. Who did you last write a snail mail letter to and why?
I don’t believe I’ve sent snail mail to anyone in the last year.
36. Do you care what people say or think about you?
Yes and no. As for what people think - people are entitled to their thoughts so long as they keep them to themselves. However, once they verbalize those thoughts - then I take issues. Once I was in Walmart and this guy walked past me while I was with all 3 kids and said, “You’re going to HELL!” Then he quickly walked away without giving me the opportunity to respond. What a COWARD! If you’re going to have the audacity to say something - then be prepared for me to reciprocate.
37. Have you ever been threatened?
A time or two... but I’ve never been intimidated. I’m a feisty gal!
38. Which side of your family do you get most of your qualities from?
Mirror, mirror on the wall - I am my father’s daughter after all.
39. What was the last thing with alcohol that you drank?
I haven’t drank anything with alcohol in over 8 years... it was either wine or an amaretto sour.
40. Have you ever kept a relationship a secret?
I refuse to answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me.