23. Do you ever walk around the house naked?
Ok, I'll be honest - yes, I have... but only when no one was here and I needed to get a towel from the dryer!
24. If you were an animal what would you be? Why?
I would be a giraffe. I'm relatively short (5'3")- it would be interesting being drastically taller (5" heels are much too uncomfortable for walking). Giraffe also have "freckles" like me. And, if I were a giraffe - then based on my current weight - I'd be one sexy-skinny giraffe. That's my problem - I'm verically challenged.
25. Hair color you like on someone you’re dating?
I have a thing for dark hair - which works out great because the hubster's hair is dark brown.
26. If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf?
May God protect me from this ever happening - but I would definitely go with deaf. I do love my kids, but not being able to hear their incessant whining wouldn't be a bad thing. My only problem is I'm a terrible lip reader.
27. Do you have any special talents?
I can go from happy to furious in one second flat.
28. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Run to the potty. I almost always have to go as soon as I get home.
29. Do you like horror or comedy?
I much prefer to laugh and be entertained than on the edge of my seat.
30. Are you missing anyone?
I miss my in-laws in Canada and Morocco. They are amazing people.
31. Where do you want to live when you are old?
Morocco. I felt at home when I was there.
32. Who is the person you can count on the most?
Undoubtedly, my parents.
33. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
Patrick Dempsey - McDreamy.
34. What did you dream last night?
I was so utterly exhausted I don't believe I dreamt at all (if I did, I certainly don't remember it).
35. What is your favorite sport to watch?
36. Are you named after anyone?
No. My name (Serena) was not a common name when I was a baby/little girl - my mom picked it out of a baby name book.
37. What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
I don't drink... but I make an awesome non-alcoholic daiquiri.
38. Non alcoholic drink?
It's a tie between Coke, Frappuccinos and lemonade (depends on my mood).
39. Have you ever been in love?
Yes. It's one of the most painful and pleasureful emotions there is.
40. Do you sing in the shower?
Not out loud - but sometimes songs pop into my head and I mentally sing them.
41. Have you ever been arrested?
Thankfully no. However, I was once pulled over at nearly 2am for "speeding" and I got into a very heated argument with the two
42. What is your favorite Holiday?
Eid Al-Fitr (Muslim holiday after the end of Ramadan). We have lots of sweets, presents, and we usually do something really fun with the kids (amusement park).
43. Would you ever get plastic surgery?
I've had "plastic" surgery once to fix a skin problem - I definitely needed it, but I could most definitely go without the huge scar (it was also a very painful recovery).
44. Have you ever caught a fish?
No. My dad is really into fishing, and my hubby wants to do it - it's just not my thing.